Company Management Services
IPG supports clients on every aspect of company management – from Due Diligence and KYC requirements pre-incorporation right through to a company’s eventual liquidation.
As part of the incorporation process, IPG is also pleased to inform clients on the choice of jurisdictions available to them. Companies are able to engage in a full range of activities – from investment and property holding to international trading. International Business Companies (IBCs) are the primary choice for many clients.
IPG provides a comprehensive range of company management services, which include:
- Incorporating and managing companies in The Bahamas, BVI, Panama and The Isle of Man
- Provision of registered office and registered agent facilities
- Provision of full board of directors, company secretary and nominee shareholders
- Full accounting services and preparation of annual financial statements
- Collaboration with accountants, auditors and tax advisors as and when required
- Migrating companies to and from The Bahamas